Sunday, June 14, 2009

SUXIAN HERE
Okay so suxian the supervisor is here.Okay let's see.What should i post?Ermmmm..............Don't now ahhaha..Okay i am retarted.Anyway,being bored here so post.Yeah see i so good.HAHA.Ermmm....Zul knows about this blog but he didn't bother to tag.I think alot of people also know this blog but didn't tag.So PLEASE TAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.........
If not at night i come your house kick your backside ar.......................HAHAHHAHA..
KIDDING LAR.Don't go to your mummy and COMPLAIN then go sleep with your mother.HAHAHA.Anyway.I have done well in my exam what about you all?PLAYING RIGHT?????
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................DON't PLAY YOUR GAME 1ST LAR.Read this first,HAHAHHAHA.Okay.I am retarted.Anyway.Don't know what to post lar.Just joke here lor Okay.TEacher is when ar?Can tell me anot?Okay currently is 9.05P.M Okay.Currently chatting with shafiqah?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA.Teacher's is coming?Children day also.I want present for Children's day.Remember hor teacher give me present.As you know i am annoying hahahaha.YEah true i want present.Chocolate also can.I want.Give me on children's day i won't tell anyone.Just give me.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.Okay.I am in love with chocolate.Actually BISCUIT also can.Cause just want to recieve present.HAHAHHA.Then made my secondary school friends jealous.HAHAHAHAHAHHA.Jealous right?
I know one.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Shall stop.HAHAHA.Will update more.HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
ANyway some news.I have not done my homework yet.HAHA.Who's cares.HAHAAHAHA.Okay shall start doing tmr.I everyday aalso say tmr in the end school re-open i haven't do.HAHAHA.BYEBYE.Don't miss me.MEET UP SOON.

No comments: